This one was rather hard. I started with a pretty clear image in my mind and focused on the the surface. When that part was done I realised the rest of the concept didn´t fit! the angle of was wrong, so I came up with a new idea, but when I was halfway throug, I realised that it didn´t fit either, and separated both parts. After some other attempts I came up with this rather simple idea, which turned out to be quite... interesting as I couldn´t find any reference and had to paint the couple without any. Overall I am quite happy that I could "save" the image and didn´t throw it away!
As the others between 12-15 hours in PS (unfortunately) without any reference. This one eventually led to another SciFi pic which will be uploaded soon.
Hope you like it!